Terms & Conditions
**This is applicable during the office hours to Sole holder Resident Indian accounts which are KRA verified, also account would be open after all procedures relating to IPV and client due diligence is completed.
*Account opening charges are NIL. There is no AMC charged on Demat account for the first year. All other charges will apply as per agreed tariff rates'
Sharekhan Limited completed 23 years in Feb 2023. All other Sharekhan figures are as of November 10, 2023.
#Terms and conditions for brokerage charges
• Brokerage & other charges shown above in the table will apply to all new accounts opened via all channels (DIY, FOS, Branch channels), except those new accounts opened via business partners as well as NRI and NRO accounts.
• Brokerage will not exceed the SEBI and Exchange prescribed limits.
• STT, CTT, GST, stamp duty and all other applicable exchange/ regulatory/ statutory charges/ taxes will be levied as per applicable rates. Brokerage is also charged on expired, exercised and assigned options contracts.
• This offer is applicable only to Indian residents.
• Above tariff is subject to change. changes if any will be intimated 15 days in advance.
• Interest could be charged on the running ledger balance after considering the collateral against the margin.
• Brokerage for option contracts is on the premium amount at which the option contract was bought or sold and not on the strike price of the option contract.
• For more details on the brokerage plan, please contact the Sharekhan representative.
• I/we are aware that as required by the law any communication sent by the Stock Broker in the electronic form to my/our registered E-mail id and/or mobile number or through a physical form to my/our registered mailing address(s) shall be binding on me/us.
• I/we hereby confirm that I/we have understood and am/are willing to opt for the above at my own discretion. If any of the segments is activated post-account opening, the brokerage will be charged at a different rate as displayed on the website during the activation process. The above rates are applicable only at the time of account opening.
• I/we hereby understand and agree with all other general terms and conditions and policies and procedures of Sharekhan Limited. (available on www.sharekhan.com) which shall be applicable for trading and a Demat account opened/maintained with Sharekhan and I/we agree to abide by them at all times.
Registered Office Address: Sharekhan Limited, The Ruby, 18th Floor, 29 Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (West), Mumbai 400 028, Maharashtra, India. Tel: 022-67502000.
Correspondence Address: 10th Floor, Gigaplex Bldg. No. 9, Raheja Mindspace, Airoli Knowledge Park Rd, MSEB Staff Colony, TTC Industrial Area, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India. Tel: 022 – 61169000/ 61150000; Fax no. 61169699
Sharekhan Ltd - SEBI Regn. No.: BSE / NSE / MSEI / MCX: INZ000171337
BSE 748 – CASH/FAO/CD I NSE 10733 – CASH/FAO/CD I MSEI 1043 – CASH/FAO/CD I MCX 56125 – Commodities
Depository services through: NSDL / CDSL - IN-DP-365-2018;
PMS: INP000005786; Mutual Fund: ARN 20669; Research Analyst: INH000006183;
For any complaints, email at [email protected]
Compliance Officer: Ms. Binkle R. Oza; Email ID: [email protected]; Tel: 022-62263303
SHAREKHAN BNP PARIBAS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED – NBFC - N-13.01810 (RBI); IRDA Regd. No.: CA126
Wealthtiger Investment Advisors Private Limited - SEBI Registered Investment Advisor - INA000011325
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Please refer the Risk Disclosure Document issued by SEBI and go through the Rights and Obligations and Do's and Dont's issued by Stock Exchanges and Depositories before trading on the Stock Exchanges. For commodities derivatives, please note that Commodities Derivatives are highly leveraged instruments. PMS is not offered in Commodity Derivative Segment by Sharekhan Limited. Before investing in the asset class consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite carefully. Brokerage will not exceed SEBI prescribed limit. This information is only for consumption by the client, and such material should not be redistributed.
Mutual funds disclaimer: Mutual Fund investment are subject to market risk. Read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing. For more details click here
For Portfolio Management Services - The value of the portfolio investments may be affected generally by factors affecting financial markets, such as price and volume, volatility in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in regulatory and administrative policies of the Government or any other appropriate authority (including tax laws) or other political and economic developments. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the objective of the Portfolio would achieve. The value of the portfolios may fluctuate and can go up or down. The inability of the Portfolio Manager to make intended securities purchases due to settlement problems could cause the portfolio to miss certain investment opportunities. No claims may be made or entertained for any variances between the performance depictions and individual portfolio performance. Neither the Portfolio Manager nor Sharekhan, its Directors, Employees or Sponsors shall be in any way liable for any variations noticed in the returns of individual portfolios. The Client shall not make any claim against the Portfolio Manager against any losses (notional or real) or against any loss of opportunity for gain under various PMS Products. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the portfolio will be achieved. Please note that past performance of the financial products, instruments and the portfolio does not necessarily indicate the future prospects and performance thereof. Portfolio Manager's investment decisions may not be always profitable, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends. The investors are not being offered any guaranteed or assured returns. The services are not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any locality, state, country or other jurisdiction, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation or which would subject the Sharekhan and affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
^Sharekhan has been recognized as one of the 'Most Trusted Brands of India 2023' at a gala event on 24th March 2023 by Marksmen Daily after an in-depth study and research by Leadcap Ventures.